What we offer
Joining our consulting team in Belgium means giving your career a step forward. Thanks to the privileged partnership we have with our well-established clients, leaders in their domain, we offer our consultants unique projects to develop their skills, and put their professional experience in the pharma industry on the fast track.
As an expert on the client side, you can count on us to support you at each step of your project thanks to regular touch points with our Key Account Manager. We then also carefully choose with you what would be your next assignment that is matching your career goal whether it is in Consulting or in one of our Functional Services Platforms.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Keyrus Life Science is looking for a GCSO Innovation Lead to join our consulting team for a client project based in Brussels.
As the GCSO Innovation Lead:
- Develop the framework and processes (including best practices) needed to successfully implement selected initiatives and programs by capitalizing on partner’s experience to contribute to the Clinical Development Plans via Program Delivery Leads and Clinical Program Directors
- Manage the GCSO Initiative Portfolio Management to define and prioritize GCSO initiatives including monitoring and tracking the status of all GCSO implementation projects to deliver according to project timelines
- Conduct frequent and timely communication of project progress to all stakeholders and ensure alignment of goals
- Lead “Current State and Future state” assessments around capabilities and/or processes from ideation and exploration to determine business improvement areas in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Prepare the organization for the change management on new initiatives in clinical studies and create an awareness campaign to support the implementation
- Identify, gain alignment on, and drive the piloting of specialized vendors needed to execute the company’s DevMed IT and New Development Paradigm Strategy and provide light touch support for the implementation ensuring processes and SOPs have been updated accordingly
- Build external networks of peers and providers to ensure the company is at the forefront of new technologies and initiatives regarding clinical study innovation and participate on external work groups (e.g. Transcelerate, IMI, etc.)
- Educate & collaborate with Development /Medical Patient Value Practice and other key stakeholders on knowledge sharing and inform on GCSO innovative solutions
- Work with strategic partners to ensure alignment on systems and processes for implementing new vendors or capabilities
- Build and ensure a high level of internal collaboration and alignment across key stakeholders, as well as with Strategic Partners
- Ensure best industry practices and high-quality deliverables consistent with all applicable guidelines and regulations
As a member of the GSCO Innovation team:
- Participate in the leadership meetings by advising and supporting the Head of GCSO Innovation in management of strategic and operational issues related to GCSO Innovation team and GCSO
- Collaborate on daily basis with GCSO Innovation team, GCSO, PVUs, IT, and other relevant interfaces, including strategic partners, to ensure integration of activities and identification of areas for improvement
- Develop clearly defined strategies and lead or contribute to assigned global, cross-functional interdisciplinary, high priority initiatives and process improvements
- Collaborate across Development / Medical Patient Value Practice, GCSO, PDL, CPM, IT, and relevant business units and maintain effective working relationships with interfacing groups
- Support efficient and effective communication and information exchange across Development / Medical Patient Value Practice, GCSO, IT, and other stakeholders
- Support activities that provide operational structure for GCPM such as:
- Budget planning and management
- Resource planning and management
- Policy and procedures development and maintenance
- SOP review and update activities
- Knowledge management and training
- Mentor and train personnel in accordance with their background, skills and experience
- Ensure that all company's SOPs are adhered to and country regulations and GCP guidelines are followed with respect to site selection and engagement
- Travel as required..
- A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing complex initiatives within a regulated matrix / partnership environment within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or CRO industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Previous team leadership or line management experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions
- Self-starter ready with the ability to lead large and small global, cross functional teams.
Curious and agile, “nothing is impossible” mentality.
- Ability to flourish in a novel and ambiguous environment
- Inspire, persuade, influence and gain other’s support for ideas and actions
- Ability to coach & mentor
- Ability to deliver training to peers and other groups
- Solid collaborator
- Strong facilitation skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Change management expertise
- Ability to plan and prioritize goals to guarantee that deadlines are met
- Strong decision-making skills, results oriented and outcomes focused · Ability to analyze, synthesize, and clearly present information to individuals and groups
- Ability to work in networks and matrix organization
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with excellent command of the English language
- Expert experience in managing multiple tasks, projects and personnel concurrently.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Computer proficiency.
- Expert organizational skills, problem solving skills, and supervisory skills.
- Expert interpersonal skills and discretion required for negotiation within a team setting to obtain cooperation and approval from other team members.
- High levels of initiative, drive and commitment, with an expert ability to adopt an entrepreneurial and innovative style
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skilfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better.
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.