What we offer
Joining our consulting team in Belgium means giving your career a step forward. Thanks to the privileged partnership we have with our well-established clients, leaders in their domain, we offer our consultants unique projects to develop their skills, and put their professional experience in the pharma industry on the fast track.
As an expert on the client side, you can count on us to support you at each step of your project thanks to regular touch points with our Key Account Manager. We then also carefully choose with you what would be your next assignment that is matching your career goal whether it is in Consulting or in one of our Functional Services Platforms.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Keyrus Life Science is looking for a Project Manager in IRT to join our consulting team based in Waterloo.
IRT stands for Interactive Response Technology. Another term that has been used to describe this technology is ‘randomization and trial supply management’. Essentially, IRT helps clinical trial sponsors and sites manage the patient and drug supply logistics throughout a clinical trial.
Because of its ability to offer control and flexibility while increasing efficiency, it has served a vital role in helping our client organize data to mitigate risk and to reduce time and costs in their trials.
Your challenges will be:
- Independently configure and manage/maintain complex IRT study designs, possibly those with an international or more complex design, adaptive design, etc.
- Proactively identify and communicate issues as well as provide proposed solutions.
- Develop supply strategy to eliminate stockouts, minimize waste and reduce shipments.
- Assist with Helpdesk during daytime hours, when needed, in addition to participating on Helpdesk Stand-by/On-Call rotations (nights, weekends, holidays).
- Responsible for drafting, amending, & determining gaps in SOPs.
- Accountable for identifying, owning, and implementing process improvements and training needs & gaps.
- Analyse data and drive/implement continuous improvements.
- Provide technical guidance/support to Clinical Development for their outsourced IRT studies.
- Lead interactions with RDIT for operational system issues and drive future IRT enhancements.
- Raise Deviations/Vendor Complaints/Customer Complaints and associated CAPAs.
- Expected 3-6 months training and support prior to first study configuration, depending on prior knowledge of IRT configuration.
- Minimum of 5-7 years related experience in IRT or clinical supplies required.
- Scientific degree or equivalent experience required.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skilfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better.
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.