Keyrus Life Science is looking for a Third Party Manager in Vaccines Cold Chain. This person is responsible to apply the Cold Chain management process of Storage and Distribution for Clinical Studies.
- Master Cold Chain activities related to storage and distribution
- Be responsible for performance management monitoring and reporting (KPI, monthly)
- Ensure correct application of the procedures through ad-hoc training worldwide (local depots, vaccination center, CMO, etc.)
- Identify and share good practices
- Manage Cold Chain deviation, CAPA
- Support Cold Chain Change Control and Risk Assessment
- Support the sites in the implementation of Cold Chain requirements
- Participate in all meetings that are part of the Cold Chain management, both internally (Business Partners & Global functions) and with the external suppliers, to ensure a good operational progress
- Ensure visibility is given on demand and supply information across the supply chain to ensure pro-active management
- Collaborate with QA team to ensure compliance to cGMP
- Proactive view on critical risks and ownership of mitigation defined
Minimum/Preferred Level of Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent background (not mandatory)
- Area of Specialization: Science/Healthcare, cGMP and Supply Chain
Level of Job-Related Experience required:
- At least 2 years in a cGMP/Supply Chain environment
Other Job-Related Skills/Background:
- Be rigorous, meticulous, pragmatic and manage complexity
- Have good communications and organization skills
- Be problem-solving oriented
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams, positive team spirit and interpersonal skills
- High level of flexibility and sense of urgency
- Operates with a high degree of integrity
- Languages: English proficiency required (verbal and written), French is an asset but not required
What we offer
At Keyrus, thanks to the expertise of our people and external partners, each employee is welcomed with a varied integration program. You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.