Keyrus Life Science is looking for a Clinical Trial Supply Manager to join their team based in Waterloo, Belgium!
The Clinical Trial Supply Manager is accountable for the set-up and follow-up of the logistical activities from the issue of a draft concept protocol till the overall vaccine reconciliation at study end.
- The translation of study protocols into on operational demand ;
- The feasibility assessment for completion of logistical activities ;
- The definition of logistical operational strategies (supply, distribution, randomization,...) ;
- The set-up and follow-up of clinical supply related activities for a project or a group of studies ;
- The guaranty of alignment among the network of stakeholders, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) operations and clinical operations (central and local) to support the delivery of clinical vaccines and ancillaries in time at right quality and within agreed budget.
The scope of the work includes project management, leadership and oversight of both global and in country activities, as well as authorship at some study documents.
- You hold at least a Master's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Pharmacy, or other relevant discipline.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Clinical Trial role or Clinical Supply related responsibilities (e.g. Lab Study Manager).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. A good level of French is an asset.
- You have excellent coordination skills and have a strong and overall clinical Project/Study knowledge.
- You are familial with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) & Good Distribution Practices (GDP) quality standards and are totally knowledgeable about Clinical Trial Supplies Operations (Labelling/Pack/Warehouse/Distribution).
What we offer
At Keyrus, thanks to the expertise of our people and external partners, each employee is welcomed with a varied integration program. You will more than ever have the possibility to be in the heart of today's subject which is Vaccine. You will get the chance to enter the wide world of clinical trials: to be in charge of the logistics behind it but also to be able to optimize clinical trial protocols, to have international contacts with stakeholders, to work on global Clinical Supply projects and to be supported by an amazing team of Clinical Trial Supply Managers.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high calibre staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skilfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better.
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.