What we offer
Joining our consulting team in Belgium means giving your career a step forward. Thanks to the privileged partnership we have with our well-established clients, leaders in their domain, we offer our consultants unique projects to develop their skills, and put their professional experience in the pharma industry on the fast track.
As an expert on the client side, you can count on us to support you at each step of your project thanks to regular touch points with our Key Account Manager. We then also carefully choose with you what would be your next assignment that is matching your career goal whether it is in Consulting or in one of our Functional Services Platforms.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Keyrus Life Science is looking for a Value Evidence Analysts to join our consulting team for a client project based in Wavre.
Your missionwill be, to give support in the evidence generation activities for the development of the pneumococcal MAPS vaccines.
You generate health economic evidences and conduct of systematic literature reviews as well as support in evidence generation planning.
You will take a leading role in this evidence generation with external vendors. Meaning that you collaborate and coordinate with relevant stakeholders on global, regional and local operating countries (LOCs) level to facilitate evidence generation and planning including also project management.
Your challenges will be:
- Collaborate with global Value Evidence and cross-functional teams, regional and local value evidence teams to plan and coordinate evidence generation activities
- Conduct of value evidence activities including health economic modelling, systematic literature reviews and value evidence planning including quality control
- Management or development of other supporting materials (Toolkits, Slidedecks, abstracts, publications etc
- Project Management of value evidence activities (in collaboration with project managers): o Obtain internal approvals as per the GSK process
o Project contracting
o Reviewing interim results and reports
o Reviewing final report and associated slide deck as needed;
- Experienced Health Economists (about 3+ years experience),
- Experience in health economics and systematic literature reviews,
- Critical review of health economic publications
- Ability to prioritize
- Location of this mission is Belgium or Europe preferred (+/-1 hour CET time zone as possible)
- Languages: English and French
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skilfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better.
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.