Are you passionate about people and interested into the world Data and Life Science? Are you eager to learn about the different aspects of business and project management?You want to know how it is to work for a european CRO where your communication skills will be put to the test since you will be working for Managers located in Belgium & France.
As a key player in Consulting and Technologies, Keyrus Life Science believes that it is only by making sense of data that mankind can solve the major health challenges it faces.
During your internship, you will work alongside General Manager, Sales Director and local Management.
The impact you will make:
- Monitoring sales performance on a weekly and monthly basis by analysing sales, key indicators and market trends. Prepare reports and presentations for management.
Create and edit dashboards and CRM (Salesforce) extracts to facilitate the monitoring and analysis of sales data.
- Supporting the management of sales territories (Belgium & France, possible other European countries) by updating customer information, monitoring sales targets and analysing growth opportunities.
- Carrying out targeted competitive analysis to identify competitors' strengths, weaknesses and strategies, in order to help the company maintain its competitiveness in the market.
In this position you will also give support to the management and their projects by:
- Providing direct support to management in steering the organisation by participating in the planning, monitoring and reporting of strategic projects, as well as providing ad hoc support to key functions such as HR, Quality and Legal.
Coordinating strategic cross-functional projects involving several of the company's departments. Ensuring communication and coordination between the various stakeholders, making sure that deadlines and objectives are met.
- Providing support for internal and external communication by contributing to the development of communication materials, presentations and reports for employees and customers.
- Bachelor or Master preferably in Business management or witin health sciences, any related field, studying at a Belgian school
- Fluency in French and English is essential, with excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- You are seeking for an internship of at least 6 months
- Ability to work as part of a team and cross-functionally to collaborate effectively with different departments and contacts.
Autonomy and the ability to take initiatives, propose innovative ideas and find solutions to problems.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Ability to be organised, structured and rigorous in order to complete assignments within the deadlines.
What we offer
Keyrus Life Science offers a great working environment, which means you will be surrounded by a group of growing talent as well as experts, all sharing their ideas to help you evolve in your career. This internship can create a pathway to recruitment, HR, sales or consultancy.
You will be given support and advice by your experienced Human Resources colleagues as well as managers whilst also working with a team of like-minded professionals with expertise in diverse HR areas who are eager to share their experience with you. You will receive personalised coaching and guidance in gaining knowledge in many aspects of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
You will be part of a team that is always looking for new innovative ways in HR and Talent Acquisition to help improve our internal services. Through our many fun activities you will get the opportunity to meet many colleagues.
A mileage allowance can be agreed upon as a compensation for your work-home commute (After one month you will be able to work from home 2 days a week).
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.