Keyrus Life Science is looking on a regular basis for Health Economics Consultants to join our consulting team for several clients located in Belgium.
This job description is an example on how your job could look like. Once we have a specific project and client you will be informed and you will have of course the choice to be presented at our client.
Your potential challenges could be:
- Literature reviews (targeted and systematic), health-economic modelling input research, designing and implementing observational/real-world evidence studies.
- Tasks around broader value evidence planning, PRO (patient-reported outcomes), and disease burden strategies.
- Potentially, evidence generation and synthesis (such as meta-analyses and indirect treatment comparisons), endpoint-validation activities and health-economic modelling adaptations.
- Engage in study management, supporting publication efforts such as organization and development of conference abstracts, posters and journal manuscripts, and developing country support materials (slide decks, webinars and other materials) and their dissemination.
- Master's degree in Health Economics.
- Senior professionals with more than 5 years of experience gained in Health Economics Outcomes Research, literature reviews/evidence synthesis and PRO.
- Confidence in relevant programming tools (R, Matlab, VBA, Stata and the like) is considered as a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated experience in participating in collaborative work teams at local and global levels.
- Good project management skills including experience in managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we offer
Joining our consulting team in Belgium means giving your career a step forward. Thanks to the privileged partnership we have with our well-established clients, leaders in their domain, we offer our consultants unique projects to develop their skills, and put their professional experience in the pharma industry on the fast track.
As an expert on the client side, you can count on us to support you at each step of your project thanks to regular touch points with our Key Account Manager. We then also carefully choose with you what would be your next assignment that is matching your career goal whether it is in Consulting or in one of our Functional Services Platforms.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skilfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better.
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.