Keyrus Life Science is looking on a regular basis for Data Scientist Consultants to join our consulting team for several clients located in Belgium.
This job description is an example on how your job could look like. Once we have a specific project and client you will be informed and you will have of course the choice to be presented at our client.
Your potential challenges could be:
- Use of advanced analytics technologies, including machine learning and predictive modeling.
- Gathering and analyzing data, using various types of analytics and reporting tools to detect patterns, trends and relationships in data sets.
- Use statistical approaches to solve analytical problems.
- Develop custom systems (hardware and software) internally and with external partners.
- Work in various projects/therapeutic areas: neurosciences, oncology, in vivo and in vitro research activities, genomics, patient follow-ups, safety and risk management, etc.
- Work in close interaction with stakeholders to install and implement specific equipment, tools and systems to support.
- Provide documentation and procedures to other stakeholders.
- Provide activities planning.
- Project management and cost reporting
- Engineering or biologist degree, data scientist.
- At least 5 years of experience as a data scientist, or computer scientist, or database and software programmer.
English and French fluent.
- Knowledge of:
o Microsoft office.
o Programming languages (C, MATLAB, R, Python) and visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
o Signal processing.
o Statistics and algorithms.
o AI, machine learning, deep learning knowledge, big data.
o Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle)
What we offer
Joining our consulting team in Belgium means giving your career a step forward. Thanks to the privileged partnership we have with our well-established clients, leaders in their domain, we offer our consultants unique projects to develop their skills, and put their professional experience in the pharma industry on the fast track.
As an expert on the client side, you can count on us to support you at each step of your project thanks to regular touch points with our Key Account Manager. We then also carefully choose with you what would be your next assignment that is matching your career goal whether it is in Consulting or in one of our Functional Services Platforms.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better.
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.