Keyrus Life Science is looking on a regular basis for Statistical Programmer Consultants to join our consulting team for clients (from big pharma to small biotech) projects based in Belgium.
This job description is an example on how your job could look like. Once we have a specific project and client you will be informed and you will have of course the choice if you would like to be presented at our client.
Your potential challenges could be:
- She/he will provide statistical consultancy for both small and large molecules, in relation with method robustness, process comparability and validation, specification determination, process optimization and control. The person will be responsible for designing the experiments, analyzing the data, and writing reports and/or presentations for internal and/or external clients, including Regulatory Authorities.
- She/he will also be involved in the build-in automations for repetitive tasks. This includes the automation and optimization of the statistical analysis, automation of reporting using Rmarkdown and RShiny.
- She/he should be familiar with fixed and mixed effects ANOVA models variance component decomposition, regression analysis, multivariate analysis, Bayesian statistics, non-parametric statistics, statistical process control and experimental designs. Proficiency with JMP, R and SAS (base, stat) is expected. Other statistical packages knowledge is an asset.
- She/he will also develop/give training packages for end users.
- We look for someone who has a good customer-oriented view and who has the flexibility and willingness to develop a good base understanding (not directly linked to statistics) of the different supported areas (bioassays, analytical chemistry, process chemistry, packaging, etc). She/he must be capable to deal with very different issues coming from different areas at the same time.
- Master degree in statistics (with BCs in Mathematics), PhD in statistics is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of multivariate analysis (regression analysis, PCA, PLS), multivariate statistical process control and experimental designs.
- Knowledge about Bayesian statistics is a plus.
- Proficiency with R, RShiny, R Markdown, GITHub, JMP and SAS (base, stat) is expected. Other statistical packages knowledge is an asset (Python, …).
- Functional programming is an asset.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as statistician in product development within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in multidisciplinary projects.
- Fluent English is required, French is a plus.
- Good communication and teaching skills.
What we offer
Joining our consulting team means giving your career a step forward. Thanks to the privileged partnership we have with our well-established clients, leaders in their domain, we offer our consultants unique projects to develop their skills, and put their professional experience in the pharma industry on the fast track.
As an expert on the client side in Belgium, you can count on us to support you at each step of your project thanks to regular touch points with our Key Account Manager. We then also carefully choose with you what would be your next assignment that is matching your career goal whether it is in Consulting or in one of our Functional Services Platforms.
We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses) to continuously support you in your personal and professional growth. On top of this, you will receive a complete salary package including attractive extra-legal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
Who we are
Keyrus Life Science is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Life Science we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skilfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better.
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.